Friday, July 23, 2010

When The Earth Stood Still for One Hour !

1:35 pm :  Dada called me once again... I assured him that after 5 or 10 mins I'll be available for lunch.. It's a huge duty for a CR . To return the pen-drive I took from Partho sir, submit some sheets to eeshan sir(my godfather.. lol ) some 10 or more minutes passed.
1:45 pm : I reached at college more and waiting for my big brother to come from DLF.
2:00 pm : At last he came.We started our journey towards Bar-be-que nations.
2:05 pm : We reached there. A long queue is waiting in front of the gate. We dared them and entered straight at the den of the kababs and tanduris. The man at the counter arranged our seats in two minutes...



Then the fairytale started...............

The waiter came to us sporting a laughing face and described the features, " As we know,sir, we have two packages waiting for u, one is for Rs.375 (Crap!! The new symbol of rupees is still not available as a Unicode..),that provides you three types of non-veg kababs and 3 types of veg kababs as starter, the full main course and the full dessert course. Eat until u r exhausted , sir. And the next package is for Rs.475 that helps you with five types of non-veg & five types of veg kababs, full course on main buffet and full course on dessert. Again I'm repeating myself .. Eat all you can sir.."
.. The waiter finished & it was our turn to start. We opted for Rs.475 and it would be a disaster if we don't explore the whole of it in my first visit.. A big bucket of burning coals was placed at the center of the table...All the kababs came and were placed above it .. We started enjoying..
 It was a divine experience.. Chicken Kabab, Grilled Kabab, Mutton Kabab, Betki Kabab, Prawn Kabab, Paneer kabab, Potato kabab, Mushroom Kabab .. We were lost in the kababs... All we could see, all we could eat , all we could smell were kababs.. Kababs Kababs everywhere..I forked them one by one, placed them in my mouth, they melted like butters .It lost inside me and I was lost inside the kababs...After only two loops we surrendered. The flag ,placed at the side of the table, was straight when we started. We kept it folded to make them know that we have finished for today. After asking for a confirmation they stopped serving the starters.
Then it was our turn to have a go with desserts. Though our stomach was loaded with kababs, we didn't missed the chance to taste the strawberry cream, gulabjamun, liquid chocolate and kheer-pudding. Ohh boy.. oh boy!... I am still in a trance ... The only way to a man's heart is through his stomach.. Why don't the girls understand this simple thing?... pity on them ... But my day ended there and I kissed the fork after finishing the last bite .. The manager came to me and asked. " Sir....How was the experience?"... I looked at him..paused a bit and said, " I am in love of this place.".. He was clear happy, he placed his hand on his chest and acknowledged. We got out from there at 3:10 p.m.. World has not changed much in this one hour but I was certainly changed. The taste was still at my lips, still the flavor of the strawberry wrapped around my tongue. It was tastier than the kiss of any beautiful girl. Wait for the next month.. Barbeque ! Here I COME!!


--------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------

3:15 pm : World resumed its duty. I got back to netbeans. :(

--------------------------------------------------------

5 comments:

Soumyo said...

no comments.

Amar khide peyechhe... :(

Bipul Islam said...

tor dada chakri kore tui to khabiy....
chobi gulo nije tulechis..? tai jodi hoy to great!!!
ami o chakri pele amr bhai ke treat debo!!

tui wordpresse journal ta khulte parti... okhane rating kora jay.. thumbs up deoa jay.. ekhane se gulo hoy na..
nahole rating kortam tor lekha gulo!

Debopam Majumder said...

Chhobi r tulte parlam koi! Khete eto byasto chhilam! Wordpress journal-er theke amr blogger-er design ta beshi bhalo lage....Tai etai use kori...

Unknown said...

hotochara eka eka gilis :'(

Sanghamitra said...

shudhu bolle hobe! khawate hoe to!